Sunday, August 22, 2010

This was for the Wendy Vecchi Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp and show.
Sorry for the sideways pic, I was in a hurry to get it posted but I think I just missed the deadline by a minute.
This was the first I had ever heard of Wendy and her awesome stamps. Think I may need to have some! Thanks for introducing me. I hope I captured a bit of her style and it was fun making it even if I don't qualify.
I made the flower and glimmer misted it. Added a pearl to the center of a large metal paper clip. Die cut the tag and keyhole from Tim Holtz dies. The keyhole was cut using corkboard then inked and heat embossed with utee and I added a brad. I stamped the butterfly, cut it out, heat embossed it then added a few pearls. I looped the key onto a strand of pearls hanging from the clip. And the ticket and family stamps are Prima, just cut them out and tucked them in.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful Tara, love the pearl in the paper clip looks very elegant! and the key hole looks fantastic!!!
    The Design Team and I are so pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week,
    Thank you & HuGs!
    Kim :)

    ReplyDelete