Saturday, August 14, 2010

Things with Wings challenge

I created this envelope and tag for the Things with Wings challenge on the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge blog. It will be going into a mini book I'm making for my dad.

I made the envelope in paint, printed it, cut it out and traced it onto the PP. You could also print right onto your PP. I got the idea for the envelope from the very talented Marion Smith.

I used chipboard, a rub on, die cuts- the branch was a sizzix die and the bird on the tag was a nestabilities die, grungeboard, lots of ink, 3 stamps, glimmer mist and embossed for the first time on both sides of the tag.



Sorry for the bad photos the colours are really washed out here.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful colors and lots of yummy embossing and chipboard. Such a unique and lovely piece! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the first Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh your Dad will just love this!!! as do I!!

    thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete